Campaign of the Month: August 2012
The Questors take the Rods from the stands in each corner and insert them into the Dias.
Magical writing on central pillar: “Behold the Visions of Gods! Magical writing on each side dias: Chains, Lich, Key, Secret.
IMAGES SEEN IN THE CHAMBER:
· “I Know the prophecy, Lady. I also know there is a key. He who bears the key I am compelled to let pass.”
· The Lady speaks: “Let the keybearer pass. We shall see how he or she will fare” and starts to laugh! “Angus Og is dead!”
· Lich: “Yet his memory lingers!”
· Eilistraee: “The Orb of Celierre has been despatched to the Citadel. Even now Darkwhynde moves to secure it. He will never release it! Do my bidding, Lich! I give you TIMESTOP ability that only the key carrier may stop.”
· Lich: “Your will is mine, Lady!” IMAGE FADES
· Cleric 1: “What creature is that, Sister, that guards the Room of Dark Seclusion?”
· Cleric 2: “It is a lich, sister, a chaotic good undead lifeform named Amathus Wendyll. He seeks redemption through service to Our Fair Lady.
· Cleric 1: “But when the Gossamer falls, everything shall be destroyed. Why guard something that is to be destroyed?”
· Cleric 2: “He guards it UNTIL it is destroyed!”
· Cleric 1: “Sister ….. what does Our Lady keep in the Room of Dark Seclusion?”
· Cleric 2 (Silent in contemplation, then): “Quickly, To Arvandor! We make for the Golden Room. Leave thoughts of this place behind you.!
· Clerics run out of sight. IMAGE FADES
· Cleric 1: “It is the last moment of free Gossamer. The Dark Liches enter now through the Rift of Shadow and the Citadel becomes a place of DEATH! Mage, have you done your work?”
· Mage: “The memory of Angus Og lies locked in the Orb of Celierre, Hidden in the Top Tower of the Citadel you now survey.”
· Cleric 1: “And Angus Og?”
· Mage: “Dead!”
· Cleric1: “Very well, Mage, go to your Guild and prepare for the Exodus.” MAGE EXITS
· Cleric 2 (waits for mage to leave): Cleric 2: “Why not just kill Angus Og and be done with it?”
· Cleric 1: “The prophecy says the memory of Angus Og can never be destroyed.”
· Cleric 2: ”…and yet Our Lady delivers this thing into the hands of our enemy? Will the Blasphemous Mother not use this thing?”
· Cleric 1: “She will not! Our Lady has decreed! Do you doubt her?”
· Cleric 2 drops head in shame: “I do not!”
· Cleric 1: “Listen! The Summoning Bell. To the Golden Room we travel.” The two clerics exit. IMAGE FADES
Back to Divine History
Back to ROOMS ENTERED
Back to The Demonweb